The world's leading provider of electronic measurements solutions
Innovative digital solutions for opticians
// OUR COMPANY
The world’s leading provider of electronic measurements solutions for opticians
- Founded in 1996, the IVS group is with ACTIVISU® the world’s leading provider of electronic measurement and sales-support solutions for opticians with its brands ACTIVISU® & ACTIV’SCREEN®.
- IVS develops all of its innovative optics solutions in-house with the help of its more than 150 employees, 30 of which work in research and development.
- ACTIVISU® is the inventor of a technological innovation that has resulted in numerous patents: the ability to create a 3D reconstruction of the position of a patient’s glasses frames, eyes and face, with accuracy to a tenth of a millimeter.
- The company has won many awards for its solutions, including an LSA Innovation Trophy and 3 Silmo d’Or awards for technological innovations in electronic measurements.
- Furthermore, the electronic measurement techniques developed by ACTIVISU® are so intuitive and reliable that the company’s products can now be found at over 30,000 points of sale in more than 100 countries.
Electronic versus manual measurements: what differences?
Unlike taking manual measurements, with ACTIVISU®, electronic measurements are taken on a frame worn by the patient which has a significant impact on the half-pupillary distances. It also takes into account the patient’s natural posture thanks to the patented H3D technology…