Founded by Benoist Monot, IVS group (Interactif Visuel Système) designs, markets and distributes innovative technological solutions since 1996.
With more than 150 employees, a powerful R&D (software and hardware) and an integrated manufacturing, IVS Group equips more than 25 000 point of sales through the 5 continents.
Creation of IVS GROUP and of its first virtual reality application.
Set-up of an international sales network, with a presence in 15 countries around the world.
Launch of ACTIVISU VIRTUAL, the first sales application to use virtual reality as a selling technique. ACTIVISU receives the SILMO D’OR award for its store and web-based solution.
ACTIVISU wins LSA Magazine’s innovation prize. Launch of the Expert range.
ACTIVISU wins its second SILMO D’OR award for its EXPERT measurement solution.
Set-up of the firm’s subsidiary ACTIV’SCREEN, to develop Digital Media solutions for points of sale.
ACTIVISU increases its focus on technological innovation by opening an electronics and hardware Research & Development unit in Shanghai.
A new subsidiary, ITC (IVS Technical Center), is founded to provide pre-sales, installation, maintenance and hotline support services for ACTIVISU and ACTIV’SCREEN clients.
IVS celebrates 20,000 licences installed worldwide.
IVS becomes part of the ESSILOR group after a strategic takeover.
The group wins a third SILMO D’OR award for its new generation DEEP LIGHTS solution.
IVS wins a third POPAI award for its DEEP LIGHTS solution.
IVS celebrates its 20 years of innovation and its 25 000 worldwide installations. With ACTIV'SCREEN, the group wins its fourth POPAI awards for the program Krys TV!
IVS Group is now present in 100 countries!
Activ'screen received the BRONZE POPAI for the creation of an application for digitalization of the customer journey in Optic 2ooo stores.
Company key figures
number of countries where our solutions can be found
+ 25 000
Number of Points of sale where our solutions are installed
Number of employees
Number of awards we have won
Company key skills
- To ensure continuous development of high-tech solutions, product managers closely track all product line software and support.
- A team of R&D and computer engineers oversees innovation and production of measurement solutions and sales supports at the company.
- Their shared objective is to preempt opticians’ needs with patented technological innovations.
- The sales team is located throughout France, offering personalized service and proximity to its customers.
- The team is familiar with all of our solutions and is available to provide expert answers to customer questions.
- Activisu has always had a presence abroad and has an export division in France and a hundred distributors around the world.
- On-site installation and maintenance of all our solutions is performed by our employees distributed across France.A technician is always available during holidays.
- Support is available 5 days a week, in FRANCE from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m and Support OUTSIDE OF FRANCE from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Calls are recorded and cases are handled by a single technician. We respond to inquiries quickly and schedule any necessary repairs promptly.
- Customers in France may choose to receive training on Activisu equipment from our team of certified opticians.
- For our international customers, training sessions and manuals are available from our licensed distributors upon installation of equipment.Also, licensed distributors perform installation and maintenance of our solutions.